How to Apply
Once you have collected the admissions documents we recommend submitting these by email or fax. You may also mail them directly to the school. All documents may be submitted to:
Director of Admissions
2615 East Wallisville Rd.
Highlands, TX 77562
All applicants are required to take an admissions test on campus. We use the Stanford 10 (math and reading) in addition to a short writing prompt. There are three test dates throughout the year. All application documents must be submitted prior to the testing date. There are limited spaces available at each testing.
Please note there is no cost for the testing, or at any time during the admissions process.
- Completed application and essay questions (no fee).
- Copies of report cards (last year’s complete report card and this year’s most recent).
Students applying for grades 9-12 MUST submit a copy of current transcript.
- Copies of most recent STAAR testing (PSAT/SAT for grades 10 and above). Other standardized testing is acceptable if applying from a private school.
- 2 teacher recommendation forms (please download this form).
- Copy of most recent tax return (2015 or 2016).